HONDA servo exhaust eliminator aka "HON.EE" is a digital solid-state electronic device that is designed and manufactured 100% right here in the US of A by Vizi-tec. It allows for the replacement of the servo actuator assembly(EXUP valve) as factory installed on some Honda motorcycles as part of the exhaust system integrated with the ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The unit allows you to get rid of the servo setup thus giving your bike a cleaner look, leaving more room under the seat, save weight, improve performance, improve sound and remove the servo cables to the exhaust butterfly valve that has been know fail regularly due to their mechanical expects. A lot cheaper than a have it serviced by the dealer!
WORKS ON ALL HONDA MOTORCYCLES WITH FACTORY EXHAUST VALVE INSTALLED!
(ie: No FI error messages). Device is for off-highway use.
1. Unplug and remove the factory exhaust valve actuator.
2. Remove cable(s) to the actual valve installed within the exhaust. The valve will default to the open position.
3. Plug the HON.EE into the factory wiring harness using the stock connector.
4. Use the provided tie wraps or optional double-sided tape or velco to secure the HON.EE as desired.
5. Turn on your ignition and verify your Check Engine (FI) light message is off.
This product come with a factory warrenty of 10years!
For 2008 and Up Models ONLY