Saddlemen 0810-Y149 0810-1914 TRACK LS GEL SEAT
YAMAHA YZF-R1 YZF-R1M R1 R1M 2017 2018 17 18 15 16 2015 2016
Track-LS Style Gel Channel Solo Seat - (with matching pillion cover)
Saddlemen’s line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. These stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel™ and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction, and styling that’s second-to-none resulting in the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
The Track-LS offers a great looking seat which is a more comfortable ride that is noticeable from the moment you get on. Why?
Almost two decades ago, Saddlemen was the innovator of SaddleGel™ for motorcycle seats, bringing over a gel technology widely used in medical applications. Now widely copied, but not duplicated, SaddleGel™ provides undisputable comfort.
Adding to the comfort is our unique cover technology that combines style with the right amount of stretch built in to make better use of the SaddleGel™ underneath.
Saddlemen has engineered the perfect and only matched motorcycle seating foam that works in conjunction with SaddleGel™ for maximum riding distance and pleasure. Saddlemen’s proprietary Black Magic™ foam with its high resilient properties maximizes your motorcycles suspension package by collapsing just enough to conform to the rider’s body shape. In turn it helps to equalize the pressure to allow good blood flow. All completed in house under the careful supervision of trained technicians to guarantee a perfectly contoured seat with every pour.
Gel Channel Features:
- Saddlemen’s revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional.
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer.
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Ventilated soft upholstery seating leather provides the most luxurious look and ride.
- Fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from water and dirt
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there’s no question it’s a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle.
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider driver's rear section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- Each TRACK-LS seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
A B X 11.5" 16" 16"