TWO BROS 2 BROTHERS RACING 005-4970199
Harley Davidson Softail (2018) Megaphone Gen II 2-1 EXHAUST MUFFLER
NOTE: This exhaust will not fit certain models, such as HERITAGE models with Saddlebags,
FATBOY & BREAKOUT "Wide Tire" models WILL NEED WIDE TIRE KIT SOLD SEPARATE
TBR is proud to offer two Comp-S 2-1 full systems. Their classic stainless 2-1 cone system complete with either a carbon fiber end cap, or a welded Megaphone Gen II end cap. The stepped headers offer a substantial power increase, while the 2-1 system by design will increase torque significantly.
The exhaust system is designed to accommodate both stock (12mm) O2 sensors as well as aftermarket wide band (18mm) sensors to allow for versatility in tuning.
- Designed to live up to Two Brothers' unparalleled sound and performance.
- A race bred, classically styled pipe designed to compliment the look of your Harley perfectly, while enhancing the riding experience.
- TIG welded by hand with precision out of Two Brothers' Santa Ana, CA based headquarters.
- Uses the decades old and race proven design of the classic reverse cone megaphone.
- Race-inspired, 100% stainless steel construction comes with welded end caps and our exclusive spiral wound stainless steel perforated inner core for a completely new look and old-school sound.
- Comes standard with stepped headers for immediate power gain.
- Heat shields included (not pictured on bike).