- A large dial with a definite "no-slip" grip that locks into place with a positive "click" at 20 settings.
- Approximately 30% lighter than the GPR original Version 1.
- Developed extensively in the World Superbike paddock and the AMA Roadracing paddock during the 2007 with incredible results.
- Available in multiple color options
- Shorter fluid ports, new valving, quicker reacting to high speeds.
- The GPRV4 dampers available to the public are the same championship winning steering dampers that our race teams use.
- Bolt on applications only too. No holes to drill into your top clamp and no holes to drill into your frame.
- Light-weight mounting brackets and all in house prototyping insure a proper fit to your bike.
Used by muti- time "Isle of man TT" winner John Guinness, Ireland's Ryan Farquhar, BSB Team Padgetts Honda, and BSB Team Hawk Kawasaki. Australian Superbike Championship winning Joe Rocket Honda with Adam Ferguson and Josh Brooks. In the AMA paddock you'll find the new GPRV4 on the M4 Emgo Suzuki Team, Team Roadracingworld.com, Corona Honda, Hooters Suzuki, Grant Matsushima's MPT Suzuki, and dozens of privateers. The list keeps growing every season for a reason...It works! It does what a steering damper is supposed to do.